Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, we understand how upsetting water damage can be.
At Green Home, we provide our customers with immediate relief from water damage and will complete the project to your 100% satisfaction.
Our professionals have years of experience working with local homeowners and businesses. We pride ourselves on being able to respond quickly in order to prevent further damage to your property.
Our flood damage repair team is armed with state of the art water damage restoration equipment. We take every precaution necessary to prevent secondary damage of mold buildup for our customers . We can work with contractors for reconstruction that may be necessary. We assure you that your space will look and smell like new and as if no damage had occurred! Let our trusted staff restore your property to its original condition.
We provide the following services:
- State of the art equipment, including TES computerized Thermal Drying System
- Infrared thermal camera to detect hidden leak source without opening wall
- Powerful truck mounted extraction of flood water
- We use low grain dessicant dehumidification
- Content drying and cleaning
- Mildew and odor control
- Wall cavity drying
- Deodorizing and disinfection
Emergency service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We work with all insurance companies
[quote]What could have been a long distance nightmare for us was resolved in days by Brian. We were given daily reports by telephone and had access to photos as work progressed. We recommend Brian for future restoration work. He is a Problem Solver.
– Robert and Mary Hansen[/quote]
Safety Tips When Water Damage Occurs
When water damage has occurred, call Green Home immediately. While we are on our way, follow these safety tips to help minimize your losses.
- Shut off water source, if possible.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting the saturated area.
- Wipe furniture to remove excess water.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying.
- Lift drapes off flooring, loop through a coat hanger and hang on curtain rod.
- Move valuable paintings, art objects and photos to a safe, dry place.
- Avoid the use of any electrical devices or appliances that may have been damaged by fire, heat or water.
- DO NOT use your household vacuum to remove the excess water.
- DO NOT use electrical appliances while standing on wet flooring or carpets.
- DO NOT go into any room where the ceiling is sagging.
- DO NOT go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still turned on.